Halo Revolution

Join The Revolution
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Graphics-New sprites!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goreblood99

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Graphics-New sprites!   Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:31 pm

here are some sprites for the game: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img224/5899/1106ig9.png That is a grunt with a beam sword. I know Grunts don't have beam swords...but you can change the rules of Halo Very Happy

Here are Johnson Dieing animations: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/5245/1103aj9.png
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/8934/1104tl2.png
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/8568/195iz4.png

Hunter in warthog: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/1399/bruteinwarthogdm1.gif
Jackal in Warthog: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/7595/jackalinwarthogpv0.gif
Marines in warthog: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/4425/marineinwarthogps0.gif
Elite in warthog: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/783/eliteinwarthogmv8.gif
Grunt in warthog: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/3830/gruntinwarthogjq3.gif
Scorpion Tank(My own one I drew a long long time ago. I just want to show it):
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/9885/161jb7.gif Happy


Last edited by Goreblood99 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goreblood99

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Also heres a Marine(He has a different face. If hotshotscott uses this..then he has 1 less different marine to do..If he wants of course. Because it's not that good.):
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img170/8633/1105iw8.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I*Monkey
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-02-25
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Very nice, Goreblood99.
I love the scorpion tank you drew! It's very detailed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goreblood99

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks! Actually the wheels I didn't draw. But rest of the Scorpion I drew. I'm glad you liked it!

Happy

EDIT: Also I put up the Johnson dieing animations because..I realized in the V.5 Pre_Beta when Johnson dies his animations and dead body are the regular marines ones..So if you guys use these, or something like these, it would look better! Smile

EDIT2: I made another Marine. I think it needs to be shaded better...but it's ok. Maybe you can use this idea in the snow levels in campagain? Anyways this Marine is supposed to be a snow marine. I don't think there is such a thing....but it could be a new thing for Halo. Any ways... If you ever want any sprites or anything...I'd be happy to make some if you want. Just P.M me. (I'm terrible at making vechiles..Except for Scorpions...I can make those.)

Anyways heres the marine: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img187/3258/1107bk0.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:28 am

Nice job, but we cant really change the marine now. It takes more than just that, we would have to redo like 40 sprites, and we dont have the time right now, just to have a marine thats kinda blue instead of green.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
InnerRayg

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 12:20 am

Oh how nice, I like your tank, it looks so good it almost seem completely identical to mine in every way except turret placed too high and then sized up with paint. Very cool.

Original Sheet with tank
Original forum posting with kit, dated Dec 13, 2005 as last update with link to kit.

Don't steal kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 12:38 am

Dont worry InnerRayg, this forum is just for fans to post their work (Even though that tank was not Goreblood99's work). For the game, we made our own tank, so we won't be stealing yours. Yours doesn't fit our style anyway Smile Thanks for joining the forum to!

Quote :
Thanks! Actually the wheels I didn't draw. But rest of the Scorpion I drew. I'm glad you liked it!
Liar...

Scotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com/index.htm
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 1:11 am

Stealing and lying...

tisk tisk Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 2:32 am

What do you think Nick, this deserves a ban from the website for 2 weeks. That way, you can only download the new version from this website, and if you can't access the website because you're banned, well that means that's another week you have to wait on the new version...

Sorry, but you have to pay for your naughty deeds.

Scotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com/index.htm
silentvenom
Spartan
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 7:49 am

Couldn't you just leave the webpage with auto log on not set? Then when you come back it won't register the person as a banned user and let them on. Or he could just use another computer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bdp.thfs.org
Jangos_Legacy

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

You didn't sprite any of this, you took graphics from Rayg and Chainsaw (Halo Zero) . Not only did you take it (Because most of Halo Revolution uses Halo Zero's graphics, but you claimed you made it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 3:19 pm

thats not the point, its just punishment, for whatever reason.

Just....

Dont lie, no one respects a liar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
InnerRayg

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 5:52 pm

hotshotscott wrote:
Dont worry InnerRayg, this forum is just for fans to post their work (Even though that tank was not Goreblood99's work). For the game, we made our own tank, so we won't be stealing yours. Yours doesn't fit our style anyway Smile Thanks for joining the forum to!

Quote :
Thanks! Actually the wheels I didn't draw. But rest of the Scorpion I drew. I'm glad you liked it!
Liar...

Scotty
The problem is not using the sprites, it's claiming them as their own. You and anyone else is fully welcome to anything I've made, you just have to put a little credit somewhere that says I made it. Anyway, carry on, and good show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Ok, lets drop this issue. He just made himself look like an idiot in front of all of us, we can't really ban him for that, but if we catch you out again, we'll have to do something about it. Only because if you gave us a sprite that suited the game, and we loved it and used it, we'd be crediting the wrong person (you), and if someone saw them and they were the one's who sprited it, we'd be in trouble. Just dont lie.

Scotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com/index.htm
jwheeler
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 317
Join date : 2008-02-25
Age : 27
Location : Stourbridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 04, 2008 6:23 am

Jangos_Legacy wrote:
You didn't sprite any of this, you took graphics from Rayg and Chainsaw (Halo Zero) . Not only did you take it (Because most of Halo Revolution uses Halo Zero's graphics, but you claimed you made it. Evil or Very Mad
what are you on about. we don't claim to have made all of the sprites as about half of them were from halo zero, we know that, and everyone else does. but we did make half the sprites that you will see on the 7th of may when the next version is released. Also loads more have been made (not perfected) that will come out in future releases.

e.g. halo zero only has halo one weapons but we made all the new weapons that you see in halo 2 and 3. also we made the cross hairs, the hud, scorpion and the animations of getting into vehicles and reloading (halo zero had none of these animations). We are adding the feature of changing helmets emblems, and colours. Online is to come along with our own story line. I think we may also remake the mc sprite to make it the new amour from halo 3 (if it's not already done) so, you never know, there may, sooner or later, be no actual sprites from halo zero, only ones in the style of. lol

_________________
James - Graphics And Music


JOIN THE REVOLUTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 04, 2008 7:09 am

jwheeler - Jangos_Legacy wasn't saying that to us, he was getting up Goreblood99. He simply meant that Goreblood99 didn't sprite any of that, he just took it from Rayg and Chainsaw (Halo Zero), and he took it because Halo Revolution uses those sprites. HOWEVER, for him to say;
Quote :
'Because most of Halo Revolution uses Halo Zero's graphics'
He is wrong by saying this. We simply are using the style that they are started, but over 70% of the graphics that we're using, are our own. And one day, they all will be our own. We have made all that jwheeler said, plus MORE, and you cannot say that most of our graphics are taken from Halo Zero, because that's not true.

Scotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com/index.htm
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Yeah, Halo Zero was just a starting point. Almost every single sprite since then has been modified if not replaced, and if it hasn't, it will soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
silentvenom
Spartan
avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2008-03-02
Age : 24
Location : Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 04, 2008 6:07 pm

3 DAYS LEFT.

Halo withdrawl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bdp.thfs.org
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 04, 2008 6:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
Jangos_Legacy

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 pm

hotshotscott wrote:
jwheeler - Jangos_Legacy wasn't saying that to us, he was getting up Goreblood99. He simply meant that Goreblood99 didn't sprite any of that, he just took it from Rayg and Chainsaw (Halo Zero), and he took it because Halo Revolution uses those sprites. HOWEVER, for him to say;
Quote :
'Because most of Halo Revolution uses Halo Zero's graphics'
He is wrong by saying this. We simply are using the style that they are started, but over 70% of the graphics that we're using, are our own. And one day, they all will be our own. We have made all that jwheeler said, plus MORE, and you cannot say that most of our graphics are taken from Halo Zero, because that's not true.

Scotty
But the fact that you're just modifying his sprites is still using without permission. If I were you I'd join the Halo Zero forums and ask them for permission to use the sprites. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Mon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm

I suppose, from what I have seen, the website the sprites were brought from allows permission of use as long as we mention who we got em from. We have been, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
avatar

Posts : 800
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Tue May 06, 2008 1:10 am

Could you please post the Halo Zero Forums Link?

Scotty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com/index.htm
t2vanden
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 570
Join date : 2008-02-24
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Tue May 06, 2008 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halo-revolution.forumotion.com
ravener
Marine


Posts : 32
Join date : 2008-02-25
Age : 23
Location : Deleware USA

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 18, 2008 12:58 am

Jangos_Legacy wrote:
hotshotscott wrote:
jwheeler - Jangos_Legacy wasn't saying that to us, he was getting up Goreblood99. He simply meant that Goreblood99 didn't sprite any of that, he just took it from Rayg and Chainsaw (Halo Zero), and he took it because Halo Revolution uses those sprites. HOWEVER, for him to say;
Quote :
'Because most of Halo Revolution uses Halo Zero's graphics'
He is wrong by saying this. We simply are using the style that they are started, but over 70% of the graphics that we're using, are our own. And one day, they all will be our own. We have made all that jwheeler said, plus MORE, and you cannot say that most of our graphics are taken from Halo Zero, because that's not true.

Scotty
But the fact that you're just modifying his sprites is still using without permission. If I were you I'd join the Halo Zero forums and ask them for permission to use the sprites. Wink

He hasn't even credited halo zero on the GMC
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gmgames.awardspace.com
I*Monkey
Halo Revolution Team Member
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-02-25
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   Sun May 18, 2008 1:10 am

I'm pretty sure they are credited in the credits of the BETA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Graphics-New sprites!   

Back to top Go down
 
Graphics-New sprites!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» polar express graphic
» Fairytales [[ RP - APP ]]
» What graphic program do you use? - BGF Graphics Design Club
» [Beaver4CP] Building bridges, dams and lodges inside the eBelgium Community
» My graphics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Revolution :: Design :: Graphics-
Jump to: